To conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of this state and the policies and goals of this facility. To maintain and update policies and procedures regarding Minimum Data Sets (MDS) and care plans. To perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, etc. as necessary. To develop, implement, and maintain an ongoing quality assurance program for the resident assessment/care plans. To assist in resident discharge plans. To participate in facility survey made by outside agencies. To serve as Chairperson of the Interdisciplinary Care Plan Team
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Current, active, unencumbered license to practice as a LPN or RN in the state of Indiana required. Must possess, as a minimum, a nursing degree from an accredited school. Must maintain license as required by the facility or the state.
- Three (3) years experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other related facility preferred.
- Training experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred.
- Knowledge of epidemiology, microbiology, infectious diseases, and aseptic technique to include universal precautions.
- APIL Certification in infection control preferred. Must maintain certification as required by the facility or the state.
Compensation and Schedule
- Salary based on experience.
- Monday – Friday Day Shift
- On-Call rotation
Full and Part-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Employee Meals
- Verizon Wireless Service
- Fitness Membership
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Oak Grove Christian Retirement, Village
221 West Division Street
Demotte, IN 46310
Online Employment Application Form
Oak Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.