Job DescriptionTo maintain the grounds, facility, equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the supervisor, to assure that a successful maintenance program is maintained at all times.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Valid Indiana Drivers License
- Ability to operate and maintain hand and power tools and equipment used in grounds keepings
- Requires the ability to lift up to 75 pounds occasionally and 25 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to interact with supervisory staff, residents and other grounds personnel
- Frequent fingering, walking, sitting, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions required
- Occasional reaching, kneeling, standing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling required
Compensation/Hours Per Week
- Hourly rate based on experience
- 5 days per week
BenefitsFull and Part-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Employee Meals
- Verizon Wireless Service
- Fitness Membership
ApplicationsApply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at: Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village 221 West Division Road DeMotte, IN 46310
Online Employment Application Form
Oak Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.