RN’s/LPN’s provide consistent, high-quality care by identifying resident needs and progress, medical assessments and promotion of team approach to resident care. Coordination and supervision of total nursing activities and personnel in designated unit including support to CNAs with resident care.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Licensed as Registered Nurse or Practical Nurse in the state of Indiana.
- Maintain license as required.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 80 pounds occasionally and 60 pounds frequently.
Compensation and Schedule Shift Differential
- Hourly rate based on experience
- $0.50 additional per hour for second shift.
- $1.00 additional per hour for third shift.
- Weekend shift pay: $1.00 additional per hour
- Weekends and Holidays: Must work a rotating schedule
Full and Part-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Employee Meals
- Verizon Wireless Service
- Fitness Membership
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village
221 West Division Road
DeMotte, IN 46310
Online Employment Application Form
Oak Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.