Perform day-to-day activities of Housekeeping and Laundry Department in accordance with policies and procedures, and as may be directed, to assure that facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner, and that an adequate supple of linen is on hand at all times to meet the needs of the residents.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 60 pounds occasionally and up to 35 pounds frequently.
- Frequent fingering, walking, sitting, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions required; occasional reaching, kneeling standing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling required
- Adherence to universal precaution is required
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand common communication methods
Part-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Employee Meals
- Verizon Wireless Service
- Fitness Membership
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Oak Grove Christian Retirement, Village
221 West Division Street
Demotte, IN 46310
Online Employment Application Form
Oak Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.