Responsible for sanitary and safe handling of food and equipment and keeping area clean. Responsible to complete duties on a timely basis to meet mealtime schedules without assistance. Responsible to cooperate with the leadership of pantry team leaders and co-workers.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 40 pounds occasionally and 10 pounds frequently
- The ideal candidate must feel comfortable working around and with senior citizens and have a pleasant attitude with “a smile” on their face.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand communication methods
- Ability to work independently, with others, and ability to follow instructions.
- Must work a rotating weekend and holiday schedule
- Full and Part-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Employee Meals
- Verizon Wireless Service
- Fitness Membership
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village
221 West Division Road
DeMotte, IN 46310
Online Employment Application Form
Oak Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.