Prepare food in accordance with current standards, guidelines, regulations, policies and procedures to assure quality food service is provided at all times. Work in a “team” atmosphere to meet all timeline for our campus.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience in preparing large volumes of high quality meals preferred but not required
- Ability to read and follow in detail food production recipes.
- Ability to work independently while taking direction from the food service coordinators.
- Ability to practice safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Ability to operate basic food service equipment.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. on a regular basis and 10 lbs. frequently.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand communication methods
- Must work a rotating weekend and holiday schedule
- Full and Part-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Employee Meals
- Verizon Wireless Service
- Fitness Membership
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village
221 West Division Road
DeMotte, IN 46310
Online Employment Application Form
Oak Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.