To coordinate the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the facility’s activity program that enhances the quality and enjoyment of our residents.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
Education & Experience
1. High school diploma or equivalent required
2. On-the-job training will be provided
3. Indiana CNA license required or within 6 months of hire
4. Valid Driver’s License
Skills and Requirements
1.Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
2. Ability to work independently and make decisions as needed.
3. Interact respectfully and tactfully with residents, guests and staff
4. Ability to relate information concerning a resident’s condition to appropriate individuals.
- Four day work week; typically during a workweek Monday – Friday days with occasional special events and projects
- Full and Part-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Employee Meals
- Verizon Wireless Service
- Fitness Membership
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village
221 West Division Road
DeMotte, IN 46310
Online Employment Application Form
Oak Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.