The Receptionist is to perform clerical support for a variety of facility functions in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures and as directed by supervisor. Duties include but not limited to greet visitors, answer & operate paging/telephone system, maintain current listings of residents, take notes & prepare monthly QAPI minutes and bi-monthly Board Meeting minutes, order supplies, attend & participate in staff development activities & in-services, record/post payments received, maintain cash register, make bank trips for deposits, and other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in a clerical position required, or successfully completed a secretarial science program from an accredited school preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action and to remain calm during emergency situations.
- Must possess possess a cheerful personality, deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures, and guidelines and able to effectively use a 10-key calculator.
- Must have a working knowledge of micro-computers, input/output data, etc.
- M-F 8:30am-5:00pm
Full-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Employee Meals
- Verizon Wireless Service
- Fitness Membership
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village
221 West Division Road
DeMotte, IN 46310
Online Employment Application Form
Oak Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.